This week we will be hosting our Connection:20 online webinar, Business resilience in a COVID world.
As businesses continue to navigate through the challenges and changing environment imposed by COVID19, Sheards Accountants are hosting a series of Connection:20 events online, to share experiences and offer support.
Our Partner, Charles Brook, will be hosting this week’s session, which will be taking place on Wednesday 11th November from 12 pm-1 pm. The session will cover:
- Business confidence pre-COVID
- Can we rely on anything to help us plan?
- Directors obligations and financial risk management in a COVID World
- Preparing for a post-COVID way of working
- What if? – Questions, answers and a bit of positive philosophy
This will be a great session for business owners who want to understand the warning signs to look out for to help you to navigate through current challenges.
Reserve your place here.
Other sessions in the series include:
Wendy Cresswell, Howarths – 18th November, 2 pm – 3 pm
- HR considerations
- Dealing with staff who feel uncomfortable returning to work
- How to handle redundancies/dismissals
Host TBC, Sheards Accountancy – 25th November, 12 pm – 1 pm
- Financial support available, responsibilities and deadlines e.g. VAT, self-assessment payments
- Using cloud functionality and financial tools (Receipt Bank) and management accounts to have better financial forecasting.
- Summary of the latest updates
You can find out more about the event here.